posted Dec 13, 2010, 9:29 AM by Michael Chanak
updated Dec 13, 2010, 2:46 PM
Curiouser and curiouser, the MUSEBizarre Bazaar promises to help you find a quirky or wonderful gift for that quirky or wonderful person on your holiday shopping list!
Monday, December 20th
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
at St John's Unitarian Universalist Church
320 Resor Ave, Cincinnati, OH 4522015% of everything you spend goes to support MUSE!
The other 85 supports local artisans and organizations.Artisans & Vendors include:
Bring your friends, co-workers and enjoy the lighthearted shopping atmosphere!
- Joan Amato - (mom of a MUSE SII) paintings of the Southwest
- Elaine Bishop - (MUSE AII) handmade jewelry items
- Mary Bucklin - (MUSE AII) handmade pottery
- Child of the Vine Designs - food, figurines and hair furnishings
- Dance by the Light of the Moon - greeting cards, and knits
- Laura Hasek - (MUSE 5th Section) assorted handcrafted items
- Ona Designs - stainless and gold plated jewelry with stones
- Maleia's Closet - (partner of a MUSE SI) hats & scarves, cozies, stash baskets & cards
- MUSE Marketplace - hoodies, t-shirts, CDs, mugs and keychains
- Sarah Center - jewelry, handcrafted items; improving the lives of women
- Denise Taylor - (MUSE SI) crocheted scarfs, neckwarmers and hats
We look forward to seeing you out and about this month and at our upcoming performances! Check our website for all the the latest information on MUSE!www.musechoir.org
MUSE, Cincinnati's Women's Choir
PO Box 23292 Cincinnati, OH 45223 (513)-221-1118
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MUSE gratefully acknowledges funding from Community Shares, and The Ohio Arts Council.